Thursday, May 1, 2014

#4 How can I innovate my brain!!

I think that I am an optimist and have a durable mentality so I am rarely irritated.
But, I have been irritated by myself for a couple of days since I'm so frustrated by what I cannot say that I want to in English. 
If I could speak English fluently, my life would be more jolly.
I have been studying English for 15 years, but still my english is not good enough…
I doubt that my brain might have wounds or some blood circulation problems.  
Or I might need an adequate rest for my brain.
Reading and listening are still fine because those are passible activity.
Speaking is the most tough because I need to contemplate what I would say before I utter something.

I really want to know how can I innovate my brain which can store more than 20,000 vocabulary!!
I hope that my brain will be a good manufacture of correct grammar sentences. 

You can do it! And yes, you probably do need to rest.
Here are some corrections:
  • There are _____________ where words are missing.
  • Mistakes related to superlatives (-est/most) are highlighted in pink
  • Mistakes related to prepositions are highlighted in green
  • Mistakes related to awkward structures or poor word choice are highlighted in orange
  • Mistakes related to word capitalization are highlighted in teal 
  • Sentences that are unclear in meaning are underlined.
  • **Mistakes in vocabulary usage are highlighted in bright fuchsia and link to the learner's dictionary**


No comments:

Post a Comment