Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#3 Mr. RedSox will hold a second wedding ceremony with the same woman.

Our school's director, Mr. RedSox, will ____ back to his home country tomorrow to hold a wedding ceremony, and it will be his second wedding  ceremony with the same woman.
Because the last wedding ceremony was destroyed by some vicious participants, it was a catastrophic event as he said.  Of course, his wife became very indignant.  As a result, unfortunately, he was obliged to hold a wedding ceremony again since his wife tried to indict those participants.
I think that he is competent enough to be a good leader of _____ household. And, his decision was politic.
I would like to designate him as the best _______ competent husband.

Mr. RedSox, I am sorry for fabricating a story of your wedding ceremony so fun.
I assert that you are ____ very competent husband and school director.

By the way, the wedding ceremony is ____ very crucial event for almost all women.
In Japan, the average budget of the wedding ceremony is about $35,000.
It is almost as same as the average Japanese men's annual salary. 
To devote that much money on only one day, technically just a few hours, is very absurd.
I can assert that many male people would agree with my opinion.
I wonder why women are absorbed in the wedding ceremony and what is the world average budget of the wedding reception.

Nice Post!
Here are some corrections:
  • There are _____________ where words are missing.
  • Articles that are incorrect are highlighted in blue.
  • Mistakes related to plural/singular nouns are highlighted in pink
  • Mistakes related to prepositions are highlighted in green
  • Mistakes related to awkward structures or poor word choice are highlighted in orange

No comments:

Post a Comment