A half of my stay in Boston is over.
I've become accustomed to the life in Boston.
I've done one of big step to be a member of American society that I've overcome a peanut butter.
I still cannot say that a peanut butter is my favorite, but I found myself that I can eat it.
Also, I found very interesting food at the super market which was a greek yogurt.
I was supposed to buy a regular yogurt, but there were many variety of greek yogurts.
As a matter of fact, I've never tried it before, so I had no idea about it.
One of greek yogurt brands, which is named Chobani captured me.
The reason why I was interested in this brand was that it had many variety of flavors.
Generally, strawberry, blueberry, plane, and vanilla are typical flavors of yogurts.
But, Chobani has about 20 different flavors.
I bought 3 different flavors of Chobani yogurts because it was $4 for 3 cups.
Next morning, I ate Orange Vanilla flavored one.
Its taste was beyond my expectation.
I felt that greek yogurt was solider than regular yogurt.
I prefer a greek yogurt rather than regular yogurt.
I might be addicted to greek yogurts.
Actually, I bought another 6 pacs of Chobani yogurts after school at the super market.
In Japan, greek yogurt is not popular yet.
But, many people eat regular yogurts at every morning and they believe that it is very healthy.
I think we should distribute greek yogurts in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment