Yesterday, I participated in a meeting of the Boston Japanese & English language club after school.
This club is one of organizations from "meet-up" which is a social networking site.
They have a periodic meeting and last night was my second time to take part in the meeting.
Literally, this club is organized for people who are studying Japanese or interested in Japanese culture and Japanese native speakers.
I think that it is very good opportunity to communicate with people whose backgrounds are different.
Now, I'm struggling to acquire the ability of speaking natural English, so I can understand how difficult studying another language is. Particularly, Japanese is one of the most difficult languages to master. I prefer teaching something rather than learning something, so teaching something about Japan to foreigner people is very fun for me.
I wish my advise would be useful for them.
Anyway, to sustain high motivation is very difficult. I particularly dislike studying, so it is very demanding for me. But, I found a good method of keeping high motivation toward studying which is visiting well-known universities.
Today, I visited Boston College after school, it was the most beautiful college I ever visited.
One of our company's employees is going to Boston College as a business school student, so I visited him. He introduced me some facilities and while I was walking around there, something hit me.
Somehow I became that I really wanted to study. Visiting there motivated me to study harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment