I refrained from studying on Saturday since my teacher said to me that my brain need an adequate rest at least one day in a week.
My Boston guidebook, which I brought from Japan, suggests me that Charles St is well worth visiting.
I also wanted to go to the freedom trail because it was really nice weather and my teacher recommended me to try, but the freedom trail requires to walk about 2.5 miles. I did not want to walk that much; thus, I excluded that idea from my plan.
It would be a sensible decision because when I just arrived Charles St, I received a message from my ex-colleague, who had worked with me for 1 year in 2010 and is living in Boston, to go out dinner together.
We went to the North End area. There are infinite Italian restaurants and cafes.
Regrettably, I ate a vegetable pie and a strawberry cake at the Cafe in Charles St, because my guidebook said that it was worth trying. Therefore, I was not starving when I got to the North End.
Finally, I did not eat anything at there and the beer, which I ordered, was imported from England, named the New Castle. Even though I went to Italian town, I did not eat and drink anything from Italy.
Actually, my ex-coworker and his friend are also going to the Business Schools. They gave me some advices and I could incline to the idea that I should be more optimistic about studying English. But, my studying style should be theoretical since the time is limited.
No comments:
Post a Comment