Today, I went to Boston Red Sox's game after school.
It was my second time to watch a major league game on the stadium.
Boston Red Sox is the world champion of 2013 season and they have two eminent Japanese pitchers who are Uehara and Tazawa.
The final score of today's game was 4-3, and Boston won the game.
Today's opponent team was Cincinnati Reds.
Reds scored first 2 points by hitting a home run. Then, Boston caught up with Reds by multi hits and Red added another point.
This was all I knew about today game because I left there after 7th inning to prevent a traffic congestion.
Unfortunately, there were some exciting scenes after I left the stadium.
Actually, Boston came from behind and won the game and also Uehara pitched as closer.
I missed the most exciting moment of the game.
I really resent myself….
This ending was totally coming out of left field.
No comments:
Post a Comment