Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#7 I got my stuff from Japan

KJ, who went back to Japan to see his baby, backed to school today.
He conveyed some of my stuff from Japan.
I asked my fiancé to take my stuff to the hospital where KJ's wife is, and KJ transported those items to me.
I do not want to criticize American foods; however, some of them are too sweet or too fatty.
Therefore, I asked my fiancé to put some Japanese snacks on the package.
Those snacks will comfort my fatigue.  Since I came to Boston, it has been mandatory to use my brain as much as possible.  As you know, sweets are appropriate nourishment for overworked brain.
I hope that my brain's capacity will be extended by taking some Japanese sweets.

Living in another country is not easy, especially for elder people, because people tend to be more stubborn as they older. It would be very difficult to accept another culture for them.
I cannot imagine that my parents move to the U.S. and accommodate new environment.
I think that they would be stressed out even they move to Tokyo or other big cities in Japan.
One of my classmates is almost same age as my father.  I can affirm that he has a great ability of accommodating new environment.  I really admire his efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment