It was the first time to try it since honesty speaking I do not like clams and other shellfishes.
It was a big step to become a Bostonian since clam chowder is one of significant foods for Bostonian.
I also tried oysters. Those were really nice.
As you know, oyster is one of shellfishes so it would not be _____ ___ my favorite foods, but somehow I like only fresh oysters.
Incidentally, it would be a great nourishment to recharge my energy.
Actually, we were supposed to go to a Brazilian restaurant because one of our teachers, who is from Brazil, recommend us to try a rice pudding.
Rice pudding, it sounds very interesting. I would love to try it!
Unfortunately, our boss's request was ____ ___ seafood restaurant and her request was the most decisive because defiance against _____ boss might lead us ____ ___ deadly ending. We were not eligible to choose… We had better to be compliant subordinates.
Trying a rice pudding is still ____ ongoing project. The deadline of this project should be scheduled as soon as possible because I don't want to make it as a pending project.
During the dinner, my boss had been addressing about knowledge of wines, English, and so on.
The historical background of Japanese table manner was ___ very interesting topic.
Since I came to Boston, I have been feeling that I am a representative of Japan and my understanding of Japanese culture is superficial. I could not explain why a glass for Japanese sake is smaller than ____ usual beer glass or a wine glass. I was ashamed of myself.
My boss talked us about that story like a comedic storyteller.
I have noticed that a skill of storytelling is very significant for me as an envoy.
The dinner's atmosphere was very good and there was no tension.
I could understand why new ideas tend to be easily emerged during daily conversations than seemingly serious conferences.
Any way, it was ___ very precious dinner. (this is not sarcastic.)
Nice Post!
Here are some corrections:
- There are _____________ where words are missing.
- Articles that are incorrect are highlighted in blue.
- Verbs that are in the wrong tense or form (passive/active, gerund/infinitive) are highlighted in yellow
- Mistakes related to plural/singular nouns are highlighted in pink
- Mistakes related to prepositions are highlighted in green
- Mistakes related to awkward structures or poor word choice are highlighted in orange
No comments:
Post a Comment